• Conduct bank specific case studies to give an insight to the management’s decision making process;
• Prepare forecast of income and expenditure, interest rates and exchange rates;
• Study the nature of money, credit and the operation of banks and other financial institutions to develop monetary policies and forecast of financial activity;
• Be responsible for regularly collecting global and local macroeconomic data from reliable
sources and make a thorough analysis and presents its findings for the bank and government decision making bodies;
• Will have the responsibility to develop and maintain a network with CBE processes, NBE, MOFED, MOI, MOT, Investment offices, CSA, ECX and other pertinent government and non-government offices to collect time series data for its analysis and use.
• Regularly conduct market intelligence tasks to monitor competitors move and develop
counter strategy to maintain and/or expand the market share of the bank;
• Carry out studies on resource mobilization to support the decision making process of the
• Developing new channels and monitor existing service delivery channels;
• Work with the operational processes to plan, schedule, specify and deliver product and service development plans;
• Responsible for supporting and enforcing the product development process in the bank;
• Perform market analysis to generate information to develop products and services and product solutions to meet market needs and expectations;
• Perform detailed competitive analysis on products and services of bank;
• Develop new products or services conceptualization, positioning and identifying target market;
• Involve in products and services development and managing existing products;
• Conduct market research in which the Bank product/Service will be rendered to find product trends and gain a competitive edge;
• Work closely with marketing professionals to ensure a successful launch new products;
• Carry out mystery shopping and regularly prepare reports for decision in service delivery;
• Develop product service pricing strategies and policies, and regularly review the bank’s terms and tariffs;
• Regularly support the bank’s core and support process service delivery time and propose
new SDT frameworks when the need arises.
• Handle branch regarding and customer classifications into corporate and retail customers based on sound criteria;
• Monitor implementations of new products including carrying out pilot testing.
Writing great resume and cover letter is one of the most important steps you can take in securing your next perfect Job vacancy in Ethiopia. Poorly written resumes and/or cover letters are one of the common reasons why many job seekers in Ethiopia do not even get the opportunity for interviews for job vacancies in Ethiopia. Ezega Blogs has resources to help you write excellent resumes and cover letters. You can also download from our site specially selected resume and cover letter samples that you can customize to fit your needs for any Ethio jobs.
Take the time to write excellent resumes and cover letters. Start with well-designed samples, rather than from scratch, and edit and customize to meet your needs before applying for any jobs in Ethiopia. Have it checked for errors and typos by others to make sure that everything is fine. Do it right the first time before you apply for any EthioJobs. Remember, once the wrong resume and cover letter is out, there is no way to get it back and correct.
Please click here to download 16 Resume Samples from Ezega Jobs resources.
Please click here to download 5 Cover Letter Samples from Ezega Jobs resources.
Please click here to read about How to Write Perfect Cover Letter for any Ethio Jobs.
Please click here to read 12 Costly Resume Mistakes You Should Avoid before applying for job vacancies in Ethiopia.
© 2017 Powered by Ethiojobs.net. All Rights Reserved.
university of moratuwa itum vacancies jobs
The Times of India: Search Results
mc dean jobs vacancy
All Jobs Vacancies at Adult Guide to London
Bank Jobs in Rajkot 2017