Mantissa Institute is a well- established college located in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. It was nominated by MOE as Special Winning Award College in 2003. Since established in 1999, it has evolved from IT based from Diploma level to a business-based college which offers its well-known Bachelor of Business Administration from Paris Graduate School of Management, IT from IOTA,Australia, Diploma in Business Administration,Information Technology and Graphic Design. It also offers Certificate in English, Business Studies and Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)and others.
Our students are from Malaysia, Korea, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, France, Maldives and bangladesh. Seventy percent of our faculty members are post-graduate degree holders from established universities.
With our commitment to providing quality teaching with pastoral care and personal attention, we have collectively created a multinational community which is conducive for learning.
Full Time / Part Time English Lecturer
1. We need English lecturers who can teach tertiary and diploma English.
2. We also need Primary or secondary English teachers who can teach foreign students with little or basic english.
3. Lecturers are required to plan, to teach, to prepare exam questions and to mark and record, etc
1. Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor degree preferably trained in English. (To teach Tertiary and Diploma Levels)
2. Secondary or primary school teachers with a TESL are most welcomed to teach students with little knowledge of English.
3. Retired teachers may also apply.
We need lecturers who:
- have a proven track record of lecturing students to achieve high passing rate.
- are willing to go the extra mile in ensuring students’ welfare.
- are seeking a career and not a job.
Interested applicants should apply with a detailed resume, contact telephone number & a passport sized photo stating the current & expected salary to the email / post to the address below.
Level 1, Bangunan AHP,
Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Closing Date : 7 June 2008
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Or to have us contact you.Upload your CV Upload your CV today, and
Provide leadership to plan, organize and manage all the activities related to the Records and Registration Department
Ensure all new Student's Application to be filled by the marketing staff
Check billing advice of new students on registration
Oversee the Enrolment Officers’ key in students’ details in the EMS and allocate students ID
Ensure proper filing is maintained
General administration in Registry Department, facilities, properties and operation
Full time position and for Malaysians only
Preferably Degree holders
Minimum 5 years or working experience in an education industry
Good computer skills
Possess good communication and interpersonal skills,
Preferably talented and has an excellent attitude towards work
Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Working knowledge of current records, registration and enrolment policies will be an advantage
NHSGGC : Gartnavel Royal Hospital
Cari Kerja dan Jawatan Kosong Malaysia Jobs Online
Jobs In Hdfc Bank For Freshers 2016-17, 2017 Vacancies In India, Mumbai, Delhi
Admin Jobs in Durban